Archangel Armor has teamed with load bearing genius Mystery Ranch to produce what we consider the next evolutionary step in body armor design; Load Bearing Armor.
ArchAngel Armor Hydration Backpack (With 2 Liter Hydration bladder) & Yoke
This Hydration Backpack can be used with Internal Load Bearing System (ILBS) OR it can be used independently with the yoke (included with this purchase)
Hydration Backpack measures:
Main Compartment (Closest to your back and hydration compartment)
- 18" (Top to Bottom) x 11" (Side to Side) x 3" (Front to Back Depth)
Top Compartment Exposed Side of Backpack (Tapered in size)
- 7" (Top to Bottom) x 9" (Side to Side from zipper opening) x 5" (Front to Back Depth at opening of zipper)
Lower Compartment Exposed Side of Backpack
- Internal Zipper pouch located inside of the Lower Compartment on the Exposed Side. 8" (Zipper opening)
- 9" (Top to Bottom) x 9" (Side to Side) x 3.5" (Front to Back Depth of compartment)
Other Features of the Hydration Backpack Setup:
- Drain hole limiting water retention
- Molle compatible exterior
- Stain Resistant Cordura Fabric
- Heavy Duty Molded Buckles
- Side Compression Straps
- Made in USA
- 500D CORDURA fabric
- Zipper on bottom to extend bag length for AR Pistol Storage or Short Barrel Rifle.
The following information is quoted from the Article linked below. This system is only available in Coyote Brown. http://soldiersystems.net/tag/archangel-armor/
1.Internal Frame Load Bearing Armor (IFLBA) removes the load from the neck, back and shoulders of the wearer, and redirects it to stronger load carriage muscles groups. The major effect indicated is a reduce rate of fatigue.
2. This decreased the rate of fatigue and increases performance as measured by the NC State Study.
3. An Independent Medical and physiology review by Dr Richard Kuhns provides scientific explanations for the enhancements exhibited during the study and how this system can reduce the number and severity of the spinal compression injuries suffered by the wearers of tactical equipment.