Factory Glock 17 Gen4 with 5 Magazines!
The GLOCK G17 Gen4 9mm Pistol features a Modular Back Strap design that lets you customize the grip to fit your hand size without altering the grip angle and the Safe Action® system, which consists of 3 independent, automatic safeties that help prevent unintentional firing. The pistol is made with a cold hammer-forged barrel with a Nitration finishing process and has a reinforced polymer frame with Gen4 rough-textured technology. Accessory rail.
Features and Benefits
- Cold hammer-forged barrel with a Nitration finishing process
- Reinforced polymer frame with Gen4 rough-textured technology
- Accessory rail allows for modular mounting of shooting accessories
- Modular Back Strap design lets you customize the grip to fit your hand size without altering the grip angle
- Magazine has a reversible, enlarged catch that can be changed quickly
- Dual recoil spring assembly
- Double action with 17-round magazine capacity
- Safe Action® system consists of 3 independent, automatic safeties to help prevent unintentional firing
- Trigger pull (lb.): 5.5
- Handedness: Ambidextrous
- Barrel length (in.): 4.49
- Action: Double
- Rifle Ammo Type: Centerfire
- Caliber: 9x19
- Product weight: 22.05 ounces (unloaded); 31.92 ounces (loaded)
- Style: Pistol
- Product length (in.): 7.95
- Magazine capacity: 17
What's in the Box
- 5 magazines
- Wire brush, poly rod, grip panels, lock
- Owner's manual
- GLOCK G17 Gen4 9mm Pistol
Please have your FFL email us a copy of their FFL to firstname.lastname@example.org
FFL Terms and Conditions
- Any items placed on the same order as a serialized item may be shipped to the FFL. If you would like additional items shipped to you directly, please specify in the comment section or place them on a separate order.
- Please enter your information or the receiving party's (the person that will be picking it up) information under "Recipient Name" while checking out. Please include in the comment section the FFL name, phone and zip code and we will obtain the shipping address directly from them.
- To expedite your order, please have your dealer email their FFL to us. If the dealer you are using to transfer a firearm has not sent us a currently updated FFL to put on file, there will be an extended period of time needed to process your order.
There will be a 30% restocking fee on all lower receivers returned because of failed background checks.
Federal law requires that you be 21 years or age or older to purchase a stripped receiver or frame. If a frame or receiver can only be made into a long gun (rifle or shotgun), it is still a frame or receiver not a handgun or long gun. However, they still are "firearms" by definition, and subject to the same GCA limitations as any other firearms. See Section 921(a)(3)(b). 18 U.S.C. Section 922(b)(1) makes it unlawful for a licensee to sell any firearm other than a shotgun or rifle to any person under the age of 21.